Sunday 13 January 2013

Healthy Living

I've mentioned one of my goals this year is to be a bit healthier, get on top of that sweet tooth, do some exercise and shift a few extra kilos that I don't need.

So I've had a pretty successful day starting my new plan.  First up was a half hour writing up a menu plan for the week, from which I then wrote my grocery list.  This a double-whammied step - it should save me money as well (in the long run) from wasted food.

So the fridge is stocked with healthy stuff.  I'm not completely giving up the good things.  I have *blatant product promotion* Whittakers Dark Ghana chocolate in the pantry for those moments when I MUST have something sweet... and I had a delightful Mango Chicken salad (complete with grapes, and avocado) nomm nomm for dinner tonight.  A green tea to finish as I write this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment