Wednesday 2 January 2013

Adding Things...

So, I've added a couple of links - one for food and one for music.  That's just me sharing my thoughts and likes with you.  I'd be interested to know what you think or if you have any recommendations - particularly when it comes to the music, as I love hearing new sounds.

What did I achieve today?  Well a 4km walk in the 27 degree heat.  I am attemping a 12 week challenge in an attempt to change some of my habits... I have an incredibly sweet tooth... but a 4km walk wasn't quite on the plan.  I decided to investigate an alley off a park and ended up quite a different direction than I thought I'd be taking!  I was GASPING for iced water at the end of it.

I didn't take any photos... but here's the pedometer recording from after it.


No comments:

Post a Comment