Tuesday 19 March 2013

#52 Lists - List 10



* some notes on some, but not all, of the above:


  • Mum's chicken soup recipe is so easy, and what's great is, it always tastes as good as she made, even when I've cooked it!
  • By custard, I mean any type, including packet custard, but Faye's ice-cream custard recipe is fab and if you've got an egg in the house you can make it!
  • I inherited my dad's lazy-boy chair and it's under a good light and perfect spot to read a good book.
  • When I win lotto, I'm getting the bath put back in this house ... or buying a new house with a HUGE bath in it!
  • I mean cashmere wool
  • A duvet is the 'correct' term for a duna ;-)
  • My sister-in-law bought me some yoga pants in the States and they have a gorgeous velvet feel to them - yet are just a knit fabric. They feel gorgeous, thanks Ali x
  • My friend Della does the best roast dinner, which I am always grateful for, as living by yourself, you don't tend to cook a leg of lamb, or a whole chicken.

and finally, (not matching the above list) NOTHING beats a good hug.


No comments:

Post a Comment