Monday 31 December 2012

In Perfect Symmetry

I started the year with a photo of the blue sky.... so what better way to finish?  A lovely day for the 31st December 2012.


So that was 2012.   Not quite in daily photos.  I didn't manage 366 photos (leap year).  238 posts, about 250 photos (some posts had more than one photo), so I'm okay with that - it was quite a challenge.  I have a friend who is going to attempt the same in 2013 - he's a photographer and I reckon he'll do it - when he gives me his blog link, I'll post it here!

So what for 2013?  I'm going to keep blogging, but maybe a different format and concept.  I have many goals for the year, one of which is to get to Europe to see my brother run the Medoc Marathon in France.  Looking at the money I spent in the mall today ... perhaps I should blog about saving for it!?

Thanks for reading - there've been people in New Zealand, Australia, Russia, Germany, Ireland and the US to name a few countries looking at my little blog.  May you all have a peaceful new year.

Susan
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment