Tuesday 3 January 2012

The Project

At the end of the year, I was feeling lethargic and a bit demotivated.  I decided I needed to be a bit more creative and do something to lift me out of the zone, so I decided a photographic challenge was in order - to take a photo every day of 2012.  That could be a bit of an ask... but my attempts to do so will be posted here.  The photos may reflect my mood, the kind of day it is, what's happening in and around Christchurch as we try to rebuild the city, or just simply something that caught my eye.  So anything might happen!

I'm not a photographer, although I did do a course a few years ago, so I hope to see my shots improve as the year goes by... but there's no guarantees!  

As I've left it a day or two to find a blog spot, the first two images of January 01 and January 02 are loaded here.  

Cheers
Susan



Jan 01 - the clear blue-sky day that started the year.
Jan 02 - the curling bark of a silver birch that looked a bit jaded - how I felt after enduring 15 aftershocks in less than 12 hours!


No comments:

Post a Comment